So does a new project, as long there is no change needed in the file.As soon as I try to add a button with find View By ID, I get the error that the field cannot be resolved. As mentioned before I tried various things, including: clean project, rebuild restart eclipse update sdk (even tough I installed the new sdk) no uppercase letters ...Install sdk, latest eclipse classic on a clean machine I don't think it's an issue of the code itself, because even the sample code provided by the sdk doesn't compile without removing ' from the xml.Please somebody has some hints and ideas where to look next please?EDIT: Android Manifest: I did #1, and even posted the updated file in all of the drawable DIRs even though it was originally in only one, drawable-hdpi.The original file path hasn't changed nor has the filename, so I shouldn't need to update the manifest because there's no path/name to update.Android Studio doesn't seems to log any error message when I build the module.I have also seen similar questions but mainly for Eclipse and I didn't find answers for Android Studio 0.4.2.
if there are single quotes in the xml files, they should be replaced with double quotes. Only the drawables get added to it but everything else isn't updated eg the string resources. The package offers a set of R functions for the installation and updating of software (currently, only on Windows OS), with a special focus on R itself. You can see the latest version of installr on github, where you can also submit bug reports (you may also just leave a comment in this post).To update R, you can simply run the following code: The package also offers functions for installing various other software on Windows. Since this is my first R package, I might have (e.g: probably have) missed something here or there.These functions include: install.pandoc (which was mentioned on this blog recently), install.git, install. So any comment on how to improve my code/documentation/R-fu, will be most welcomed (here or on github). And really dont know whether i'm posting in the correct section.